WANT TO HELP children's LEARNING AND MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS AT home and school?
Introducing....Thrive Hive TV™ Network
A video streaming service for parents, educators, districts and mental health providers.
click Buy now for 50% off and a free 30-day trial!
watch "buzzworthy" videos to help kids thrive
Get the help you and your kids need in a “Tiktok” style format you’ll love…online or on-the-go in our Thrive Hive TV app!
Thrive Hive TV is an all-in-one streaming library of child development videos for parents, mental health providers, and educators to support children’s learning, behavioral, executive functioning, and social-emotional skills at home and at school.
OUR child development EXPERTS HAVE curated over 200+ short videos to support:
Byron McClure, Ed.D., CEO, Black School Psychologist Network
Nurturing Student Strengths
Rebecca Branstetter, Ph.D.
Executive Functioning, Coping Skills, and Burnout Prevention
Gina Beaman, Psy.D
Helping Students with Disabilities Transition to College
Carleta Joseph, M.A., BSPN
Transition Planning for Students With Disabilities
Patricia Zurita Oña, Ph.D.
helping students Overcome Perfectionism
Ann-Louise Lockhart, Ph.D.
Helping Teens with Executive Functioning
Krista Edwards, M.A., BSPN
Promoting Positive Racial Identity
Meena Srinivasan, Executive Director TEL
Creating Relationship-Centered Classrooms
Burnout Prevention/Teacher Retention
Nicole Thompson, Ed.S.
trauma informed burnout prevention
Adena Young, Ph.D.
Strategies for Math Learning Disabilities
Tiara Bland, Ed.D., BSPN
Preventing Suicide among Black Youth
Aline Milford, Psy.D., BSPN
Supporting Immigrant Families in School
Dr. Marissa Miller
Dr. Liz Angoff
how to explain disabilities to your child
Mercedes Samudio, LCSW
how to shame proof parenting
- Starting and finishing tasks
- Impulse control
- Cognitive flexibility
- Helping teens build self-awareness
- Classroom strategies to boost executive functioning
- Strategies at home for boosting executive functioning
- Managing Anxiety
- Changing Negative Mindsets
- Healthy Screen Time
- Strengthening Emotional Intelligence (coming soon!)
- Fostering Self-Compassion (coming soon!)
- Boosting Motivation (coming soon!)
Supporting culturally diverse learners
- Nurturing Student Strengths
- Fostering Positive Racial Identity
- Suicide Prevention for Black Students
- Home-School Collaboration to Support Immigrant Families
- Supporting Bilingual Students with Learning Differences (En Español)
helping kids with disabilities
- Helping get accommodations for students with disabilities
- Creating transition plans for students with disabilities
- Helping parents navigate the IEP/504 process
- Understanding Autism
- Explaining Learning Disabilities to kids and teens
caregiver/parent burnout prevention
(In English and Spanish!)
- The ABCs of Managing Meltdowns and Shutdowns
- 26 Videos for parents to cope with their stress and their child’s stress.
- Includes free downloadable E-book and journal for parents to “make it their own.”
- Videos are 3-5 minutes long, ideal for busy parents!
educator burnout prevention
- The ABCs of Burnout Prevention and Co-Thriving with Your Students
- 26 Videos for educators and mental health providers to learn practical ways to overcome stress.
- Includes free downloadable E-book and journal for educators–ideal for Professional Learning Communities to discuss together.
- Videos are 3-5 minutes long, ideal for overwhelmed educators!
Sample videos for parents
ABCs of Meltdowns and Shutdowns
Sample videos for educators
ABCs of Burnout Prevention and Co-Thriving with Students
Sample Videos for Teaching kids executive functioning
5 to Thrive: Teaching Task Initiation
are you an individual parent, educator, or mental health provider who wants to subscribe to thrive hive tv?
Get one year subscription for
Includes a free 30-day trial!
50% off offer ends may 31st, 2023!