WANT TO HELP children's LEARNING AND MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS AT home and school?
Introducing....Thrive Hive TV™ Network
A video streaming service for parents, educators, districts and mental health providers.
click Buy now for 50% off and a free 30-day trial!
watch "buzzworthy" videos to help kids thrive
Get the help you and your kids need in a “Netflix” style format you’ll love…online or on-the-go in our Thrive Hive TV app!
Thrive Hive TV is an all-in-one streaming library of child development videos for parents, mental health providers, and educators to support children’s learning, behavioral, executive functioning, and social-emotional skills at home and at school.
OUR child development EXPERTS HAVE curated over 150+ short videos to support:
Byron McClure, Ed.D., CEO, Black School Psychologist Network
Nurturing Student Strengths
Rebecca Branstetter, Ph.D.
Executive Functioning, Coping Skills, and Burnout Prevention
Gina Beaman, Psy.D
Helping Students with Disabilities Transition to College
Carleta Joseph, M.A., BSPN
Transition Planning for Students With Disabilities
Patricia Zurita Oña, Ph.D.
helping students Overcome Perfectionism
Ann-Louise Lockhart, Ph.D.
Helping Teens with Executive Functioning
Krista Edwards, M.A., BSPN
Promoting Positive Racial Identity
Meena Srinivasan, Executive Director TEL
Creating Relationship-Centered Classrooms
Burnout Prevention/Teacher Retention
Nicole Thompson, Ed.S.
trauma informed burnout prevention
Adena Young, Ph.D.
Strategies for Math Learning Disabilities (coming soon!)
Tiara Bland, Ed.D., BSPN
Preventing Suicide among Black Youth
Aline Milford, Psy.D., BSPN
Supporting Immigrant Families in School
Amy (Leung) Lee, M.S.
Understanding Autism (coming soon!)
- Starting and Finishing Tasks
- Impulse Control
- Emotional Self-Regulation (coming soon!)
- Focus/Attention (coming soon!)
- Organization and Time- Management (coming soon!)
- Helping Teens build Self-Awareness (coming soon!)
- Managing Anxiety
- Changing Negative Mindsets
- Healthy Screen Time (coming soon)
- Strengthening Emotional Intelligence (coming soon!)
- Fostering Self-Compassion (coming soon!)
- Boosting Motivation (coming soon!)
Supporting culturally diverse learners
- Nurturing Student Strengths
- Fostering Positive Racial Identity
- Suicide Prevention for Black Students
- Home-School Collaboration to Support Immigrant Families
- Supporting Bilingual Students with Learning Differences (Coming Soon in English and Spanish!)
helping kids with disabilities
- Helping get accommodations for students with disabilities
- Creating transition plans for students with disabilities
- Helping parents navigate the IEP/504 process
- Understanding Autism
- Enhancing Auditory Attention (Coming Soon!)
- Helping kids with Learning Disabilities (Coming Soon!)
caregiver/parent burnout prevention
(In English and Spanish!)
- The ABCs of Managing Meltdowns and Shutdowns
- 26 Videos for parents to cope with their stress and their child’s stress.
- Includes free downloadable E-book and journal for parents to “make it their own.”
- Videos are 3-5 minutes long, ideal for busy parents!
educator burnout prevention
- The ABCs of Burnout Prevention and Co-Thriving with Your Students
- 26 Videos for educators and mental health providers to learn practical ways to overcome stress.
- Includes free downloadable E-book and journal for educators–ideal for Professional Learning Communities to discuss together.
- Videos are 3-5 minutes long, ideal for overwhelmed educators!