solve 5 problems with one solution.
Create a thriving school system and transform future outcomes for your students by solving the biggest challenges districts face.
Students with disabilities, emotional challenges, and those from underserved communities have been the most impacted by the pandemic. Turn research about how to close opportunity gaps into practical tools your staff can use TODAY.
mental health crisis
The pandemic has exacerbated existing mental health challenges. Are you looking for Tier 1 and Tier 2 interventions to supporting student mental health? Empower your educators and mental health professionals to provide SEL as an “add in” not an “add on” their busy days.
Are your students acting out or shutting down? Get practical, research based tools to teach vital executive functioning skills to students with ADHD, Autism, learning disabilities and emotional challenges.
Our trainings aren’t just professional development, they’re personal development, backed by the science of burnout prevention.
school psychologist shortage
Learn how to tap into the real potential of your school psychologists to interrupt the cycle of underachievement and high turnover.
The Thriving Students Collective is the solution. We'll craft a customized package to meet your school district's specific needs.
Our services include:
- Online Courses (Coping Skills, Executive Functioning, Reach Struggling Math Students, The Thriving School Psychologist, Reverse Educator Burnout)
- Professional Development Workshops
- Student and Facilitator Workbooks
- Access to a vibrant professional network
- The ThriveHive TV Network, an on-demand video streaming service for parents